Spectrum 2015 – Creativity and Healing
I want to tell you about an amazing online gathering (workshop) of artists, healers and visionaries which I am SO excited to be part of… it’s been SO hard for me to keep it under wraps till now.
On May 1, we will begin a six month journey together – a virtual circle with over 25 creative workshop offerings – and you are invited.
Whether you are just beginning an art journal practice, or looking to enhance & spark a seasoned one
– or simply looking for a fresh way to explore the rivers of your Mind~Body~Spirit~Nature experience –
Spectrum will take you on a journey that will enhance your understanding of yourself
and impact the way you engage and relate in all aspects of your life.
Guided by 25 artists, healers and visionaries, Spectrum 2015 is a 6 month online journey
- the EMPOWERMENT of creative ritual,
- the FREEDOM in uninhibited expression,
- BODY as guide and ally,
- ART as intuitive oracle and medicine,
- and NATURE as provider of love, lesson, peace, abundance and belonging.
We will move beyond the vision in our pages, word and paint
into applying, exploring and celebrating the dynamic truth of *YOU* as Living Art.
The early bird price is just $99. Which is an absolutely incredible price for the amount on offer.
If I didn’t get a free place as a teacher, I would be signing up right now. Honest. It has some of my most favourite creative people on it – each of whom charge much more just for one workshop. And so many deeply inspiring workshops which I am looking forward to doing myself I’ve just been through the program marking my favourites – just like I do with movies before Christmas!!!
I am super-excited about my contribution: the spiral journey. As you know spirals have always been an important image to me – they are at the heart both of my business logos, adorn most of my paintings, they appeared on our wedding invitations, on my favorite clothes…
In it we will explore the power and potency of the spiral in your feminine creative journey. A spiral sequence of exercises will bring you into connection with the spirals in the world around you, and then embed them into your creative work.
Just look at all their beautiful faces! Some of them will be very familiar to you and others new wells of inspiration to discover
- Jamie Ridler – who interviewed me on her podcast Creative Living with Jamie last year.
- Julie Daley from Unabashedly Female who contributed to my book, The Rainbow Way.
- Arna Baartz – whose stunning Art of Kundalini I have shouted out before.
- Lisa Sonora Beam whose book sits on my shelf.
- Julie Gibbons whose work is so after my own heart.
- Rachael Rice… and many, many more – check out the full list here – you’ll discover some passionate women and inspiring blogs.
And here is your host…
Hali Karla – a lifelong artist with a background in holistic nursing who has been creating her own sustainable livelihood for the past four years. She believes deeply in the power of supporting one another and cross-pollinating our efforts as a healing arts community, no matter where each of us is in our own journey of service.
Early Bird Price
The Early Bird rate for Spectrum 2015 registration runs from January 12 – January 31 – it is a steal at just $99. (Regular price is $120)
In addition, an eBook version of the 2014 program is on sale, if you can’t wait till May to start – a bundle package for those who want to join the 2015 Circle and purchase the 2014 eBook is $165 for the Early Bird promo.
What do I get?
- Original content designed especially for Spectrum, from 25 guest teachers will be delivered right to your inbox (on May 1, June 15, August 1, and September 15).
- 4 online meet up calls.
- A self-paced journey, with integrated guidance from Hali.
- Access to the SPECTRUM Facebook group for community support and connection.